Privacy matters but it can be confusing. This page explains our approach to privacy on all our LockerBarcelona websites and how it affects you.
LOCKER BARCELONA – MARIZA DA SILVA MARTINS, attaches special importance to the privacy of the users of our website and to the observance of the legal provisions in force.
|TREATMENT MANAGER||Mariza Da Silva Martins|
|CIF / NIF||X2767138K|
|SOCIAL ADDRESS / PROFESSIONAL||C/ Estruc 36 08002 Barcelona|
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information when:
- Visits our website;
- You use our contact form to receive information about us
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We understand that it constitutes “Personal Information” for any information that may identify you, giveyou or indirectly. We may essentially collect the following personal information:
- Information about your identity and, in particular, first name, last name, and email address.
- Content information;
- Technical information and, in particular, your IP address or information about how your device browses our website;
- Other information you provide when you contact us or that we can obtain from providers
WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
The personal information that we collect, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Website management and quality of service improvement. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the aforementioned legitimate interest;
- Treatment of your request
- Manage tor request (consultations, claims, right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, etc.). This processing is necessary to process your request and are made with your consent or is necessary forthe purposes of legitimate interest referred to above;
DO WE REVEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We never sell or lease your personal information to other companies for commercial prospecting purposes. We may transfer your personal information to local authorities if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable regulations.
HOW WILL WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
LOCKER BARCELONA – MARIZA DA SILVA MARTINS, implements appropriate technical and organizational measures, in relation to the nature of the data and risks that its processing entails, to preserve the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of tor personalinformation and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, damaged or transmitted to unauthorized third parties.
This may include practices, such as limited access to data by staff members who, under their functions, are authorized to access data, contractual safeguards if third-party providers are required, Privacy Impact Assessments, regular internal reviews of our privacy practices and policies, and/or implementation of physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backups, antivirus, etc.).
WHAT IS THE END OF THIS WEBSITE?
This website is intended to inform the services of the company and to attract the attention of potential customers, it isa commercial website of information about our luggage custody and storage services.
WHAT IS OUR COOKIES POLICY?
For more information about our Cookies Policy, you can access the Cookies Policies link.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
As a general rule:
- Customer data/lead data will be kept, unless opposed or requested to cancel on your part, for three years from the date of collection or the last contact or the end of the business relationship. Before the end of this three-year period, we may contact you again to find out whether or not you want to continue receiving business information. If you do not give a clear and explicit positive response, your data will be cancelled or archived in accordance with the provisions
- The data related to identity documents will be kept for one year in case of exercise of the right of access, rectification, limitation, cancellation or portability and three years in case of exercise of the right of opposition.
- Data to prove a right or contract or that is kept in compliance with a legal obligation may be filed in accordance with the provisions
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you provide uswith your email address, phone number or company name, you may receive emails, periodic messages from our services. You can unsubscribe at any time from our contact lists by contacting us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Lower”.
In accordance with the provisions inforce, you have the right of access, rectification, deletion, cancellation and portability of data of your personal data, as well as right of opposition and limitation of processing. You may alsos withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you can send us a written request accompanied by a copy of your ID that includes your signature to our postal address.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you can also file your complaint with the competent authority responsible for Data Protection or file an appeal if your data is misused.
LOCKER BARCELONA – MARIZA DA SILVA MARTINS